The Maxime Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A school where those with special abilities can live in the company of one another, and get a higher education.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Frost

Aurora Frost

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Aurora silently walked up to the doors of the Institute, cautiously opening the front doors and stepping inside. She walked into the center of the entrance, so quietly that a mouse would envy her. She spun slowly in a circle, amazed at how huge the place was.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Roxanne walked down the grand staircase and into the main foyer; there was a phone glued to her ear, and she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. "No! Just... Just get it done, ok? Students are going ta be arriving soon, and everyting needs ta be at least safe fer dem!" Roxi angrily hung up her phone, before practically throwing it into her pocket. As she descended the stairs, she looked down at her clipboard; and back up as she reached the last few steps. When she looked up, she saw a young girl standing in the middle of the foyer. Startled by the sudden appearance of the silent girl; Roxi gasped loudly, tripped over her own two feet, and fell to the floor with a loud thud! "Oww...."

Last edited by Roxanne on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://maximeinstitute.rpg-board.net
Aurora Frost

Aurora Frost

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Aurora quietly turned around when she heard a woman's voice. She watched the woman as she tripped, amazed at her clumsiness. She slowly walked over to the woman and held out her hand to help her up. "Are you alright?" She asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Roxanne looked up to see an extended hand in front of her. Smiling nervously, she took the hand and got up off the ground. Roxanne rubbed her back, and winced slightly, "Great... De first day, and I already need ta see de nurse..." Roxi looked down at the girl, "Please don' tell me dat yer a new student, and I went and embarrassed myself on de first day...." She said, looking down and around for her lost clipboard. Seeing it, Roxi quickly grabbed it from the ground and spun back around to face the girl again; although, in the process she caused her hair to fly up. Roxanne attempted to pat down her hair, while smiling embarrassingly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Frost

Aurora Frost

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Aurora contained her amusement as this woman tried not to embarrass herself and failed. "I actually am." She said quietly, "But don't worry, you didn't embarrass yourself too bad." She said trying to reassure the woman that it was alright.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:50 pm

When the girl stated that she was a student, Roxanne's cheeks grew slightly pink. de first student... and I go and act like dis... Roxi cleared her throat, and smiled brightly at the girl, trying to maintain any sense of dignity she had left. "Well den... Welcome!" She threw her arms out to either side of herself in excitement. "So den, what's yer name?" Roxi asked, bringing her arms back in and looking down at the clipboard. There weren't many names on the clipboard, but Roxanne had high hopes that soon the school would be filled.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Frost

Aurora Frost

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Aurora look at the woman skeptically. She was amazed at how enthused she could be. "Aurora Frost." She said bluntly, no enthusiasm whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"Aurora Frost... Rora Frost.... Frost...." Roxanne squinted her eyes at the small text on the clipboard. "Um..." she brought the clipboard closer to her face, "Ah Ha!!" Roxi unhooked her pen from the top of the clipboard, and made an overly enthusiastic checking motion. "Found you! Haha, man... Dat was more difficult den it should ave' been... Especially since de paper is practically blank... Well anyways, I'm Roxanne Simone. I'm de headmistress ere'." Roxanne told Aurora, smiling and tilting her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Frost

Aurora Frost

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Aurora smiled politely. "It's nice to meet ya. Am I the only one here so far?" She said realizing that she had not heard any other sounds yet
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Roxanne nodded, "You are de only student, and aside from myself, Wolf, Jaz, and a few workers, yer de only one ere'." Roxi told her, taking on a bit more of a serious composure. "Don't worry though, I'm sure dat more people will be arriving sometime in the de week or so. Until den, what would ya like ta do? I can show ya ta yer room, show ya around, introduce ya ta yer new teachers... Anyting ya wanna do!" she said, her happy-go-lucky self showing through again.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Frost

Aurora Frost

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Aurora shrugged, not knowing where she wanted to see. "Could we look around outside?" She asked loving to be outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

"Outside?" Roxi repeated, before nodding "Alright den! Let's go and look around outside!" She said, walking over to a near by end table and placing her clipboard on the table. Roxanne then walked over to the main doors, and opened them; she stood by the doorway, and made a sweeping motion with her hand that ended in what looked like a bow, "After ya, ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Frost

Aurora Frost

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Aurora smiled slightly as she walked through the open door onto the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Arrived   Just Arrived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maxime Institute :: Ground Floor :: Entrance-
Jump to: