The Maxime Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A school where those with special abilities can live in the company of one another, and get a higher education.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

Tour        - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour    Tour        - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:23 am

Roxanne ran a frustrated hand through her hair, and glanced back at Aurora over her shoulder, "I wasn't threatin' im'. I was just... Proving a point..." She explained, taking a deep breathe in attempts to calm the burning sensation in her throat and ears. Clearing her throat, Roxanne spun on her heels and turned to face the others. "Well den, wit all of dat behind us." Roxi took a few steps forward, "Wolf, dis is Miss Aurora Frost, she's the first of our students ta arrive. Aurora, dis is Wolfgang, like I said before. I'm still trying ta figure out what ta ave' dis idiot teach..."
Back to top Go down
https://maximeinstitute.rpg-board.net
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tour    Tour        - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 am

Wolf stared at the girl's extended hand, warily. "Um... Thanks, but no thanks..." he said, standing up on his own. "No touchy, remember?" Wolf grinned slightly, and looked at Roxi who had her back to them. She seemed upset, but then quickly spun around and gave introductions. Aurora Frost... That sounded familiar, but he couldn't quite remember from where. "Yo Rox! Why don't I teach Auto Shop, or something?" he looked down to Aurora, "You like cars? Planes? Anything of the sorts?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Frost

Aurora Frost

PostSubject: Re: Tour    Tour        - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 am

Aurora chuckled slightly as Wolf stood up on his own. "I guess so. I mean, I know a lot about cars but they aren't my favorite." Aurora said quietly, remembering all of her training on how to dismantle cars.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Admin
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Tour    Tour        - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Roxanne shook her head, "Aurora, don't listen ta im' we ain't havin' an auto shop class. And don't even bother talking ta im' 'bout cars, he'll get inta it ta much and ya will never understand a word of what he's sayin'. Trust me on dat one...." Roxi explained glaring over at Wolf, and shaking her head at him.
Back to top Go down
https://maximeinstitute.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour    Tour        - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maxime Institute :: Grounds :: Track-
Jump to: